Great Opportunity in Christchurch
New Manager for Kidz Need Dadz Trust in Christchurch
Start 2023 with a fantastic opportunity. We want a manager to restart and expand the Kidz Need Dadz operations in Christchurch. We want to offer support services for Dads as well as provide our KidzKare service of supervised contact for families to stay connected through some challenging times.
We are offering a fresh start to build your own team and start to deliver much needed services for Dads and their whanau.
Role: Full time permanent
Location: based in Christchurch
We need someone who can:
- Share our vision for an expanded reputable service firstly in Christchurch and then in the future, in other centres in the South Island.
- Lead the development and implementation of our South Island services
- Appoint and manage a new staff team to deliver the services
- Successfully introduce our new KidzKare Supervised Contact Service in Christchurch
- Work with our other KND managers based in other centres, who will be keen to be supportive and share their skills and knowledge
You need to have:
- A will to take on this challenge to provide greater community support for Christchurch dads
- Previous management experience with NFP or related community-focused organisation
- The ability to restart the Christchurch operation which is currently on-hold
- The skills to build and lead a new team to deliver our services
Interested? Email Peter Crosland with your CV and covering letter NOW!
It takes a village to raise a child, come and join the Kidz Need Dadz Village - strengthening father-child relationships through support, education and fun.